- Round-trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Tour of the archaeological site of Tulum
- Snorkeling in an underground cenote
- Zip-lining and rappelling in the jungle
- Snorkeling and rappelling equipment
- Buffet lunch and beverages
- Medical insurance
- Basic swimming skills are required to take part in the water activities.
- Tour is not recommended for those who have limited mobility, breathing problems, recent surgeries or heart conditions; pregnant women and those unable to perform moderate physical activity.
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent must be biodegradable.
- Bring comfortable clothes, water shoes, and closed-toe shoes.
- Take extra cash for souvenirs or tips.